- March 2002
- Graduated from Kobe Tokiwa Junior College, Japanwith a qualification of a kindergarten and/or nursery school teacher
- June 2004 -
- Stayed in Australia on a working holiday
Visited schools of all levels practicing clowning and demonstrating Kendo, a Japanese Martial Art
- May 2005
- Started to work as a clown performer after coming back to Japan
- January 2006
- Clowning performance in English for the 4th Regional Conference of Asian Pacific Organization for Cancer Prevention (APOCP) in Nagoya, Japan
- February 2007
- Clowning performance at Finchley Kindergarten in London
- February 2008
- Started the Kids Clown Course at Kobe Municipal West Ward Center to teach children about clowning
- December 2008
- Wrote lyrics for the Kids Clown Song "Little Angels", which was broadcasted at KidZania, Koshien in Japan
- January 2011
- Participated in the 2011 Clown through Mask workshop in Toronto, Canada
- November 2015
- The " blue sky studio, Sho" opened.
- November 2017
- Gakken Teragoya Class started.
Our studio is on the top roof of the building. In summer children can enjoy BBQ or playing with water there. We've named the studio "Sho", (翔) in Japanese, in the hope that the place will be a comfortable space for many people and that the children will grow and take a big flight into the large world in the future.
The meaning of Kanji (the Chinese character) 翔 "Sho" is "flight".
Let's hope for a happy flight for everyone from this blue sky studio of Child Entertainment!
- Child Entertainment Corporation
- Ryohei Tamai
- 1-1-7-301 Ohashi-cho, Nagata-ku, Kobe, Japan 653-0037
- This is the contact details.
- Blog of Clown Tama
- I write my thoughts every day. Please feel free to make a comment.